Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Reader Forum: Focus in Prayer

Prayer is definitely a discipline to be learned and practiced.
You saw that one of my goals was to be more deliberate and focused each day.
I am so easily distracted (I think most people are)
I think that my method may be a prayer journal,
BUT ...
then I thought I would ask for help.
While what works for you may not work for me,
it may spark something that leads to a good answer ...
or since most of my readers are family and think like me,
it may be the perfect answer.

So here is the forum question:

How do you "attack" a lengthy prayer list?
How do you systematically pray for all of the needs on your heart and in your life?
Do you pray for certain things on certain days?
Do you pray through the same list daily?

There it is ...
HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment