Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Nailed It!

The purpose of the visit was to get to know one another better.
We had a family over on Friday night - 
a family with 4 under 4 (or maybe under 3).
That included a little 1 month old little girl - I could have held her all night.
A sweet family considering ministry in Colombia.
Not only in Colombia - but possibly with our nephew and his wife in Columbia.
Small World!

They brought some sweet hostess gifts.
This is the one they nailed.
We have not known each other long, but plants are just AOK in my book.


What cheery daffodils!
and come Spring they will go in the ground and will encourage me year after year.

It was definitely nice to have these pleasant little faces cheering me as I did taxes.
But the taxes are done
and I look forward to next year with no health insurance penalty
and a larger standard deduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment