Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Another Token for Good

Yesterday was a down day - at least for me ...
about 3 pieces of discouraging news.

But at the same time,
God was giving hubby encouraging news
and solidifying that for right now,
we are in the right place.
God knows our needs - and even our desires - 
and is working them out in His timing,
often behind the scenes.
Sometimes He rolls back the curtain and shows us a little "peek."

Then today it was my turn.
I got to make some special deliveries,
and God used the visits to remind me of need all around,
to remind me that ministry is all around us,
that ministry cannot be put in a box.
He sent me encouraging people with encouraging words.

On this Thankful Thursday,
I am thankful for our good God with His tokens for good.
I am also thankful for protection from the cold -
for heaters, for walls and a roof, for warm clothes,
for a warm car, for warm food, for God's daily provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment