Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Recharge and Refocus

In my effort to hit the restart,
I think that it will be profitable to set goals ...
SMART goals ...
Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic Timely
My goal will be to be accountable to you at the end of each month - 
Will I reach the marks?
Some of the goals will be relatively easy,
others (primarily the Bible memory) will be harder,
but if I shoot at nothing ... I'll be sure to hit it (nothing).


Personal Goals

Blog at least 3 times a week
Develop (and use) a Prayer Journal to be more focused in prayer by February.
Read through the Bible in the year.
Memorize 24 Psalms (1-24) - 2 per month.
Review/Rememorize - James, I - II Thessalonians, I-II Peter, II Timothy, Galatians, Jude (1 per month).
Memorize I,II,III John (remaining months after reviewing others).
Exercise 4 days per week.
Meet step goals daily.
Learn Hebrew Using Rosetta Stone program - 4 lessons a week - 2 years.
(I've failed this one in previous years)
Read 12 books (1 per month) emphasizing American History and Missionary biographies.


Family Goals

Help encourage, format, and edit hubby's commentary on the book of Isaiah.
Walk at least 4 miles together each week.
Be done with regular housekeeping by the time hubby comes home each day.


Ministry Goals

Write 1 card to a college student each week.
Write one note of thanks or appreciation each week (in the home, at church, in the community).
Entertain in our home at least once a month for a meal.
Find a place of ministry.


Home Goals

Continue developing a useful meal/recipe book - Reorganize it monthly.
Work to organize and declutter 5 home areas - 2 under bed areas, 2 closets, and 1 shed.



Are you challenging yourself this year?
Care to share?
Do you want to challenge me as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment