Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Winter's Chill


Why be thankful for "winter's chill?"

Of course, the chill of NC is different then many parts of the country,
but ...

I am thankful for winter's chill because...

... my walks outside are less crowded.
... others have to wear more clothing (be more modest).
... it is more comfortable to clean out an outside shed.
... there is nothing like a hot beverage on a chilly morning.
... I love to wear sweaters.
... if I can't wear flip-flops, I love to wear boots.
... it kills the bugs.
... it showcases the warmth of the sunshine.
... it prepares us for greater appreciation of the warmth and beauty of Spring.
... it is soup and chili weather.
... baking doesn't overheat the house.
... I sleep better in a cool/cold house.

Another reminder about perspective.
There is always something to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment