Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Even when we don't ask!

Well, today is my 35th birthday.  It is hard to believe ... I don't feel that old most of the time.  We went out to celebrate last night because hubby was going to have a 12+ hour day today cutting silage.  I had asked hubby if I could have Sonic Ched-R-Peppers for my birthday outing.  This turned into a progressive dinner and a lot of fun.  Hubby picked me up at church at 8 pm last night and we headed to Sonic for our appetizer.  Then we hit Wendy's for a side salad.  Then BK for a Whopper Jr.  Then Chic-Fil-A for fries.  Lastly, DQ for a blizzard treat.  It was really a lot of fun!  And today, I was going to workout like crazy (that was quite the splurge last night) and clean house and run errands (hubby carpooled today so I have a car!)  But it rained last night and hubby only has to work until noon.  I will still have a good workout this morning and finish the housework, but I will enjoy running errands with hubby!  I am glad to be able to have some company for my birthday afternoon.  I didn't ask for it in prayer, because God has provided work in May to meet our needs, but it sure is a nice blessing - and the work is still waiting when the ground dries out!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! What a delightful surprise to be able to spend time with your husband. : )

    ReplyDelete