Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Take Your Wife To Work Day!

I am a fairly curious body, and I especially like to know and understand everything that my hubby does on a daily basis.  I like to be able to carry on intelligent conversations about "his world" because I know people, places, activites that he is involved in.  While he was in the Navy, I tried to gather information like this by visiting, taking tours, taking available family cruises, but his work required security clearance so I never saw him actually in the plant.  Hubby came home on Thursday and said that he would be working all day on fences by himself, so I asked if could go along.  It was a busy day.  I got to chase cows away from newly strung fence, so hubby could finish the job; I got to drive truck; we shopped for fencing supplies; I "cleaned" clutter; I enjoyed a day outside with my darling.  It was a nice change and gives me more understanding of hubby's day-to-day activity.  I didn't go this morning - Saturdays he scrapes stalls!

2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you had that opportunity.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I always love to go to work with my husband when I get the chance to also, though I've never gotten to go for an entire day before (lucky you!). I always learn soooo much!

    ReplyDelete