Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Weekend, Y'all!

We are enjoying a beautiful weekend in southern NC.  I spent yesterday cleaning both at home and at church.  This morning was a great morning for visitation and we caught many people enjoying the weather outside while passing out tracts.  Tonight I will be accompanying the violin students at their recital - I am very happy that I will not be one of the students this year!  I just tried a new "flourless" oatmeal raisin cookie recipe ... YUMMY!  I also made some pecan bars for the reception following the recital.  I wish that I had googled a wheat free recipe before making my old standby.  Oh well, I guess it will save my waistline!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend and have plans to be in your place at church tomorrow.

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment