Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Becoming Clearer

More than a year ago, I found that magnesium supplementation really helped me.  Primarily it calmed my nerves and helped me to have more energy.  Instead of sleeping half of the day away, I was able to rise with hubby.  Instead of leaning on hubby getting out of church (teaching and playing the piano really take it out of a person), I could walk out by myself.  What a blessing!

As I continue to research the symptoms of gluten intolerance and sensitivity, what should I discover, but ... magnesium deficiency.  Imagine that!  I am off of Magnesium now for about 2 weeks and so far have not had a return to the shakiness and racing heart.

While talking with my brother the other day, he asked if the damage caused by gluten was reversible.  Gluten (at least to a gluten sensitive person) wears aways the finger-like projections in the intestines making nutrient absorption difficult and creating deficiencies.  The good news is that our wonderful CREATOR made a body that often heals itself.  Within a month to 6 months, the intestines can be back on track.  This is the same creator that created bones that heal stronger after they are broken.  What a mighty God!

No comments:

Post a Comment