Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful in Fours

This morning had a very chilly start.  It is 9:30 and the house is finally up to 55*.  BBRRRRR!  It was a wonderful night  for sleeping (not so easy to get up) and I am thankful for a full night of good sleep.  I am thankful for the very long season  of moderate weather when we have not had to use the heat or the a/c.

I am thankful for the prospect of a get-away to Atlanta in May.  Hubby's new job requires training occasionally and in May he is going to Atlanta to learn how to deal with warranty claims.  His boss was supposed to go as well, but did not want to leave.  The boss asked if I worked and when hubby said "no," he said he could take me along!  Gas, lodging, and food paid for ... and this city-girl will be back in the city!  I love adventures.

My third thanks this morning is that the Spanish version of the "Two Appointments" tract arrived this morning in my email box.  I am thankful that all of the funds have come in to purchase this for our friend and for the new doors that this opens with the Spanish community.  Hopefully, we can find a proofer here and get this new tract published! 

Lastly, I am thankful for improved health.  It seems that I spent the first 2 months of this year in tears 50% or more of the time.  I literally thought that I was going CRAZY!  Since ditching the wheat, I have not had a day of tears unless to weep over sin or the heartbreaking situations of those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment