Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Fresh as a Daisy

In my efforts to remove some toxins from my daily routine,
deodorant was the first to be overhauled.
I have given two different recipes on the site
and actually have made a third as well.

I loved the first recipe
it worked great,
but it irritated my skin.

The second caused irritation as well 
and did not work as well.

The third caused no irritation,
but was weak - 
no sense of confidence with this product.

Recently I read that I could use straight tea tree oil.
Well, wouldn't that be easy!



Both hubby and I have used it for a week now,
and ...
it is our favorite yet.
Easy to use.
No mess.
VERY effective.
(I did an 18 hour test including yard work and still smelled good)

So -
if you are interested in the easy recipe.
Just head to Wally World and pick up some Tea Tree in the vitamin aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment