Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just a Great Aunt :)

I don't know whether it makes me sound prideful or old or HUGE, but I am now a great aunt.  I always thought I was fairly spectacular (my nieces and nephews should only give kind comments below so as not to burst my bubble), but now it is official and not based on opinion.  Congratulations to Peter and Elisabeth (our nephew and his wife) on the birth of a healthy baby.  I am always thankful to hear of a safe and healthy delivery considering that it is such a precious gift of God.

I am also thankful today for a new opportunity in the coming weeks.  We have frequently prayed about opportunities as pulpit supply on the weekends and the Lord has answered that prayer.  Hubby is frequently helping out in our home church here in NC, but this weekend we get to help in another local church.  Hubby will be preaching in the morning service and I will be working with the kiddos (and music if necessary). 

No comments:

Post a Comment