Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Reminder to Be Thankful

I really try to practice thankfulness in my life.
Part of the reason for a "Thankful Thursday" blog is to look at the blessings around me.
I want to be appreciative for all that God has given,
for those who give of themselves for me and for the work of the Lord,
for the people who love me and care for me,
for daily health and strength.

Periodically, I am reminded to be more thankful.
For many years, I suffered with a nervous problem --
the feeling that I was always in a stressful situation,
a "fight or flight" adrenaline rush all day.
Since changing my diet and finding some herbal supplements,
I have felt so much better.
More energy ... more peace ... less exhaustion

The past 2 months have been quite stressful and really escalated in the past two weeks.
For the past three or four days, I have struggled with the old adrenaline issues.
It is finally subsiding and I hope to be feeling myself by the weekend.

I am thankful for health.
I am thankful for the reminder that my health is from the Lord.
I am thankful for a husband who is patient when my body can do no more.
I am thankful that I no longer struggle for months on end.
I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment