Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wake Up Call

This week I have been thankful for our thermostat - 
Yes - a little piece of technology that makes a big difference in the morning.


For years, I have desired a programmable thermostat.
With rental properties, it never seemed like a great investment.

When we moved into our new home,
still no programmable thermostat,
and I could not bear to waste what was there ...
but then it BROKE!

Off to Lowe's we went - and into the cart went the programmable thermostat.

It is so much easier to get up at a disciplined hour when the house is not 55*,
to have a time of Bible study in the morning without a blanket over my head.
It is nice to be able to have the heat off while at church or running errands, 
but then to come home to a warm house.

Simple Blessings!

I am thankful,

No comments:

Post a Comment