Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Example

Perhaps it is human nature, or perhaps it is just a struggle that I have.
 It is easy to get complacent in areas where I feel I am above the norm.
It is an unhealthy comparison.
It is a prideful laziness.
It is upholding man's standard above God's standard.
Recently, I had let my exercise slide.
My weight was consistent.
I was eating healthy foods.
Why exercise? right?
Wrong!
Muscles need strength training and daily use to maintain strength and usefulness.

I am thankful this week for a woman that reminded me (by her actions)
to get back to this discipline.
I am thankful when a church family is healthy and doing what it should do.
I am thankful for those who are righteously consistent.
I am thankful for my sore muscles this morning which remind me
that I am doing the right thing after too many weeks off.
I am thankful for mobility.

No comments:

Post a Comment