Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Will it Work?


I mentioned in an earlier post that hubby wanted to make it until November 1 before turning on the furnace.  So, we have been using a little space heater to take the chill off the main living area this week.  In the process, we have realized that that little heater works REALLY well.  Our furnace is much less than energy efficient, so we are now looking to find some larger space heaters to try for the winter in hopes of bringing our utility bills down by not using the furnace unless we are entertaining.  I need to make some draft guards so that we can close off some of our unused spaces, but that will be quick and easy using my stash of leftover material and the abundance of plastic bags that Walmart gives me :)  Our goal is to save enough to invest in some faster Internet soon.  Seems feasible to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment