Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Seasonal Treats


Have you noticed all the seasonal treats out in the stores? 
For me it is all things pumpkin spice - marshmallows, creamer, cream cheese ... 
I just love the fall flavor. 
While putting Bibles together at church on Friday night,
one of the other ladies suggested a twist on French Toast using pumpkin spice cream cheese. 
I do not make french toast much because hubby doesn't care for it, but this got him excited too. 
So I made bread on Saturday night so that we could have the special french toast
on Sunday morning with our coffee (lightened with pumpkin spice creamer, of course). 
It is so simple, I can't believe I did not think of it before. 
Just spread pumpkin spice cream cheese (or any flavor) between two slices of bread. 
Dip in egg mixture (use your favorite) and fry as usual like a grilled cheese sandwich.

YUMMY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment