Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The little things

I am thankful for...

...the smell of laundry hung outside.
...cupboards - full and overflowing with provisions.
...an extra minute with my hubby in the morning before school.
...a Scripture chorus running through my mind all day.
...a great deal at the local discount store.
...an understanding ear.
...a hot cup of coffee on a cold day.
...a cold glass of sweet tea after working outside.
...family and friends far and near who pray and encourage.
...the sunshine warming my favorite reading chair on a cold morning.
...the fellowship and exhortation of a Biblical local church.
...the feel and smell of earth as its prepared for a garden.
...the love of an Almighty God for a sinner like me.
...the smell of freshly cut grass.
...the beauty of freshly fallen snow.
...the appearance of the first seedling of spring.
...the Bible which teaches, instructs, reproves, and corrects.
...health to do the things that need to be done each day.
...a hug that melts away the stress of the day.
...YOU!

Have a great day!

"In everything give thanks,
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus
concerning you."
I Thessalonians 5:18

1 comment: