Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

It is a very windy day today.  We started with rain, but the wind has blown the clouds away and allowed the sun to shine through.  Most of the snow is gone again.  I am wondering if there will be anymore this season.  Three snows this winter has been exceptional ... and I LOVE IT!

Had a great weekend with my Valentine.  Of course, I always have a good time with my hubby.  We went shopping and had a little dinner on Friday night.  Our time was cut a little short by the snow, but I did find some sneakers to replace a dying pair with way too many miles and a 90% off sale at Bath and Body Works which meant I scored some body wash for $1.  Cool deal!

Saturday we went to the big city of Charlotte with some friends who introduced us to the Macaroni Grill.  We enjoyed watching the kitchen until we were seated and had a wonderful dinner ... EVERYTHING was delicious. 

Yesterday we enjoyed our time at church celebrating the love that God has for us ... it far surpasses any love we have here on earth. 

Counted this morning to discover that it is 4 weeks until spring break.  I am looking forward to that.  We are hoping that the bulk of the schoolwork will be done by then and we can have some more normal evenings again.  BTW - the English Muffins from Saturday turned out well ... I have a few tweaks for next go around (whch will be VERY soon) ... but they were much better than my last attempt.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment