Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Hearts Day!

Ah! It is Valentine's Weekend!  This is probably my favorite holiday.  Hubby thinks that that is odd, but I love to love, show love, and to be loved - who wouldn't?  I love the heart decorations - the sparkles - the sweet sentiments.  Even hubby is getting in on it ... he has been wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day all week :) 

Saturday morning - cleaning morning.  It is 9:45 and the trailer is clean and a batch of English muffins is about 1/2 done.  I did not go back to bed this morning when hubby left for the farm.  I guess I will have plenty of time to exercise, practice violin, and "primp" for a Valentine's Eve date.  The sunrise was beautiful on our freshly fallen snow this morning - this has been a tremendous winter ... it actually feels and looks like winter here in NC.  I think we got about 3-5 inches overnight!

Received my own "token for good" yesterday.  I had been very discouraged about my violin lessons.  My teacher turned to me yesterday at lessons and asked if I had played before starting lessons in September because I was progressing very quickly.  Wow!  A bit of encouragement to keep me going.  I am supposed to get my recital piece next week and will major on that!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and the Lord's Day!  Give God your love and devotion!

I John 4:19
We love him,
because he first loved us.

No comments:

Post a Comment