Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Morning Blessing

Well, it is no longer morning - I have shopped, given piano lessons, taken a violin lesson, and am now waiting for hubby to finish his last class so that we can head for home.

This morning, I dropped hubby at school (no snow day here like my NY friends and family have been enjoying) and headed out to run an errand for hubby who is feeling a little under the weather.  I stopped into Ingles (a local grocery) to get some meds and then wandered back to the meat department.  As I walked up to the meat case, the worker was sputtering about all the reduced-price meat.  It seems that a worker ground WAY too much meat at 5:00 pm last night and they were forced to mark it ALL down.  Some packages were $5, some were $3.50.  I found 2 - 5+ pound packages that were marked at $5.  My target price is under $2 per pound, so this was OUTSTANDING!  So hubby's sickness becomes a blessing in disguise, though I am not sure if he will agree with me :)  Have I mentioned before that God is good ALL the time - in sickness or in health?

I have some decisions to make this week.  I was sent home from my lessons with 5 classical pieces and 5 sacred arrangements to consider for an upcoming violin recital (cue the nerves).  This should be fun ... (NOT!)

It is the weekend, y'all.  Very windy today.  Hope to set up the square foot garden and get some carrots and spinach planted this weekend.  Looking forward to another Lord's Day and fellowship with the family of God and food from the Word of God.  I hope you will be worshipping wherever the Lord has you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment