Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Psalm 100:2

Serve the Lord with Gladness: ...

This verse always brings a smile to my face.  I remember listening to a students reciting Psalm 100 when I was a student teacher.  The children learned the Psalm simply by listening to their teachers and reciting it daily.  I guess we were not that clear in our enunciation because the student reached verse 2 and said "serve the Lord with GLASSES"  So funny ...

It is good to smile upon hearing that verse, because that is what it is about.  Everything that I do each day should be in service to my Lord.  He made me, and has chosen me to be a "keeper at home" right now and that is the job that I need to fulfill with joy and gladness.  I must admit that it is a choice today because I just don't feel like it.  ...but God is able to help.  Will I be faithful to my call today?  Will I serve with the right heart attitude?

How is your service today?

No comments:

Post a Comment