Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Whom else would I trust in?

Psalm 73:25, 26, 28

Whom have I in heaven but thee?
and there is none upon earth
that I desire beside thee.

My flesh and my heart faileth:
but God is the strength of my heart,
and my portion for ever.

But it is good for me to draw near to God:
I have put my trust in the Lord God,
that I may declare all thy works.

My strength comes from the Lord. 
The seeming difficulties of life only draw me closer to Him. 
His power in my life is a testimony to the doubting world around me.


Weather Update:  The inclement weather avoided us last night and this morning.  There is still some "slush" in the forecast for later today, Thursday, and Friday.  Maybe "Phil" is right, we have some more winter on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment