Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

End of Fall Break


We finished fall break.  The weather was not cooperative, but it was nice not to spend each evening in the books or writing papers.  We had a good visit with dad and mom early in the week.  Thursday was a typical work day - hubby at the farm, and I at home cleaning up.  Friday we had planned to hike at chimney rock, but the clouds were VERY low, so we went to Asheville and wandered a mall and a craft store.  Saturday hubby went to work and I did finish the possibles bags.  I think hubby might have slept with his - he was excited about the new design.  The other recipient said he was going to wear his out with use.  The fall decorations finally came out on Saturday as well.  Leaf garland ... pumpkins ... scarecrows ...  The scarecrows are in my front garden and greatly cheer me when I come and  go.  It is wonderful that we can make life FUN!




Today it is back to school.  I will mow and hubby will be back to the books.  It is also missions conference week, so we will be at meetings much of the week.  We're excited to be in the last half of the semester - the end is in sight.


Have a great week, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment